- Students may check out up to three (3) books at one time.
- Check out period is 2 weeks. If your student is absent, it's his/her responsibility to come by the library to return or recheck his/her books.
- If your student needs to get new books or recheck his/her books before the next scheduled library day, he/she may come in the morning or during open library times which will be posted in the Library.
- Students will be charged a late fee of $.10 a day, per book.
- Students are responsible for the replacement cost of library materials declared lost or deemed by the librarian to be damaged beyond repair.
- No check outs are allowed if a student owes a fine, has an overdue, or lost book fees on his/her library account.
Library opens at 6:50 A.M.
You CAN come in to…
- get new books, recheck books, or turn in books.
- take AR tests using your school issued chrome book.
You CANNOT come in to...
- do homework!!!!
- get new books if you have late books or have a fine!!
- hangout (until further notice).
TexQuest Access Portal - choose our district from the drop down
Password: ask Mrs. Mathison
In the individual databases, you can sign into your Google account save documents, citations, and so much more!
MLA Citation Help:
Purdue Owl Website
281-576-2221, ext. 1272
9600 Eagle Dr.
Mont Belvieu, Texas 77523
MIDDLE SCHOOL SOUTH